Saturday, December 3, 2011

This Crying Heart

Here I am thinking about our past
Wondering why you could not even reply my emails
Knowing I was the one who break it up

All I want to know is how you've changed
What made you love me less 
Where is the promise you made?
When will you be mine again

I pretended to tell you my heart changed
just to hear from you that I'm your life
But what I get is nothing 
and it leads me to breaking my heart again

What I need from you is love
The times we use to share
things that brings happiness to me
Your strength which carries me

Now that we're far apart
The pain I feel is less
not like the way when we're together
For some reason maybe God wanted this to happen
Cause you have been my life, But did not love me the way I loved you.


wrote this when I remember the sadness trying to accept that he is gone.
date: march 18,2009 
makati macabulus st.  manila

No comments:

Post a Comment